Monday, January 4, 2010

4 Life From the Grass Level

GLENDALE SPORTS COMPLEX, GLENDALE, CA

Monday night for me equals SOCCER. (So does Saturday and Sunday morning, but we'll get to that later) I play on a 7 v 7 women's team Monday nights at Glendale Sports Complex. The fields are incredible for soccer because they're made of turf. It's especially great for me because I have less risk of injuring myself (I'm a klutz).

Anyways, after we destroyed our opponents, I thought I would walk around and check out some of the adult softball games at the three baseball diamonds adjacent to the soccer fields. Everyone was having a blast. It reminded me of the adult team I played on in Santa Barbara; more of a social event than anything else.

After a couple snaps close to the action, I decided to get a shot from the outfield at grass level.

No comments:

Post a Comment